I love music festivals… Why do I love music festival, well it’s a number of things?
- I love live music in any genre.
- You can dance your heart out or just lay back and chill, no-one cares how you enjoy the day.
- Festivals make me happy and happiness is contagious
- I love the smell of a festival.
- I like meeting new people and seeing old friends.
- I like watching people and groups of people in the crowd and watching their scenarios evolve. (maybe that’s being NOSEY)
- I love the costumes people wear such a variety of difference.
- I love dancing, I’m a crap dancer but at a Festival that doesn’t matter.
- As soon as I set my feet on a festival ground, I feel I am away from all the negativity of the world.
- I know it a bit of a cliché but I think that we find our Inner Child at festivals, whether it its dancing, bubbles, dressing up, playing its all about having fun.
- I love the food, there is something for everyone.
- I love the beer
Agas gweles war an treth – See you on the Beach